Over the years sheet vinyl has become a less popular option for homeowners, but it has been completely overhauled in the form of luxury vinyl tile and planks and you’re about to fall in love with it. Here’s why:
- Warmth. Nobody likes to wake up in the morning and walk on a cold tile bathroom floor. Luxury vinyl provides a warmer feeling that is easier on your feet. It is a more comfortable floor covering to stand on for longer periods, making it a great option for the kitchen as well. It’s perfect for any room where you’ll be spending a lot of time standing.
- Durability. Luxury vinyl is resistant to scratches and stains making it the perfect floor covering for a high-traffic home. Dogs? Kids? Then this is a great option. It’s also a nonporous product so it will hold up well in rooms with more moisture such as a mudroom, bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room.
- Variety. Variety. Variety. I can’t stress this one enough. Technology has allowed the industry to produce amazing patterns and very realistic imitations of tile or wood floors. No matter what you’re looking for there is bound to be a luxury vinyl tile or plank that will match your heart’s desires. Take a look at a few popular choices in our showroom.
- Price. Let’s be honest, this is typically a question that goes through everyone’s mind. Compared to many tile and hardwood options, luxury vinyl tile and planks come in well under those price points. It’s also easier to install, so you may be able to save some on installation costs as well.
- Low maintenance. This flooring makes the top list of easiest to clean floors. There is no grout to scrub so just sweep or mop this floor and it will look good as new.
It’s hard to beat the beauty of real hardwood floors or a beautiful tile design, but luxury vinyl tile and plank are doing a fantastic job of replicating it with many other benefits. Overall, this is a great flooring option for any busy household.