Dillabaugh’s Flooring America strives to be the #1 full-service installation company in the world. The DFA Warehouse Specialist is responsible for the receiving, handling, storing, picking and delivery/loadout of all inventory products.
- Deliver product to jobsites
- Pick-up and deliver intercompany mail between various company locations
- Unload deliveries and route trucks
- Loadout subcontractors (installers)
- Verify that inbound/outbound product quantities and descriptions match
- Locate and retrieve inventory from appropriate warehouse locations
- Research and resolve discrepancies in quantity or incorrect product being received
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Computer skills
- Ability to Exceed Goals
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to Follow Through
- Time Management
- Relationship Building
- Pass drug test via U.A.
- Ability to routinely lift/carry product up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible hours between 7am and 5pm Monday – Friday and some Saturdays
- Valid driver license with no major infractions in the last 5 years
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Communicate clearly with installers and other departments within the company.
- Superb attention to detail